Having attended all the face to face sessions and completed the online activities and made contributions to the discussions you are now ready to complete this module. You are now in a position to complete the end of module summary reflection which you can download from the link below. This is an important part of your leadership learning journey and will also be used by Inspiring Leaders as part of the evidence of your successful completion of the module.
Some tips for your module summary completion form:
- This form is for you, to support your evidence of learning. Therefore you can put as much or as little as you feel will do this, so there is not a required length that the form should be. You may want to use this later in the programme to remind you of what you learnt when it comes to writing up your final assessment.
- Put aside 10-20 minutes to complete this, where you can give it your full attention and consider carefully about how this module has supported your leadership development.
- Use it to support your reflection time.
- Use it to log or highlight anything that struck you in the module, such as a key quote, text, stat or ThinkPiece that supports or challenges your thinking.
- Ensure you leave enough time to discuss this with your sponsor before submission.